See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
Multy Plus AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System
A Product Equality Declaration letter at the FCC says, "difference between FCC ID:
- I88WSQ50/I88WSQ60 is antenna type. Other parts are identical to each other."
The WSQ60 has "PCB Dipole" antennas while the WSQ50 has "PIFA" antennas.
- Most details here are copied from the page for the ZyXEL WSQ50
This device was under short-term confidentiality, but that expired 12/25/2018.
- ZyXEL WSQ20 - Multy Mini AC1750 (Router/Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WSR30 - Multy U AC2100 (Router/Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WSQ50 - Multy X AC3000 (Router/Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WSQ60 - Multy Plus AC3000 (Router/Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WAP6804 - Multy Pro AC2100 (Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WAP6806 - ZyXEL Armor X1 (WAP6806)
- ZyXEL WAP6906 - ZyXEL Armor X2 (Tri-Band)
- ZyXEL NBG6816 - ZyXEL Armor Z1 (NBG6816)
- ZyXEL NBG6817 - ZyXEL Armor Z2 (NBG6817)
- ZyXEL WAP6405 - WiFi Video Bridge/AP • PPage