See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
Dual-Band AC2100 Gigabit Wireless Bridge
"A key component of ZyXEL Multy Pro Managed WiFi Solution"
Test Report document submitted to the FCC contains chip info.
DFS (master/client) was added in a C2PC request with the FCC on 10/30/2017
- "This Equipment is prepared for FCC Reassessment, the difference
- compared with original is adding DFS band, the product hardwareis
- identical and new band is adding through software enabling."
Mentioned as "Coming Soon" in the image at the top of the WAP6405 PPage
- ZyXEL WSQ50 - Multy (Router/Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WAP6804 - Multy Pro (Range Extender)
- ZyXEL WAP6806 - ZyXEL Armor X1 (WAP6806)
- ZyXEL WAP6906 - ZyXEL Armor X2 (Tri-Band)
- ZyXEL NBG6816 - ZyXEL Armor Z1 (NBG6816)
- ZyXEL NBG6817 - ZyXEL Armor Z2 (NBG6817)
- ZyXEL WAP6405 - WiFi Video Bridge/AP • PPage