For a list of all currently documented Celeno chipsets with specifications, see Celeno.
Manuf/OEM/ODM AboCom WAP5605 -X20
FCC approval date: 24 October 2011
Country of manuf.: Taiwan
Type: access point, media bridge
Power: 12 VDC, 1 A
Connector type: barrel
)FLA1: 8 MiB
MX29LV640EBTI-70G)RAM1: 64 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
WI1 chip1: Celeno-Ralink CL1820
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an
WI1 MIMO config: 2x3:2
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Celeno-Ralink CL1820
ETH chip2: IC+ IP1001
ETH chip3: IC+ IP1001
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 2
802dot11 OUI: none specified
5GHz Wireless N Media Streaming Box
- Product page • Manual
"M01-P5605-X20" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This device appears to be 2x3:2.
The WiSoC is both Celeno and Ralink branded (CL1820 - RT3662).
Per ZyXEL's firmware release notes, this chip seems to be at least
- partially derived from the RT2860/newer Ralink architecture chip.
- cedrv.ko, rt2860v2_ap.ko, and rt2860v2_sta.ko appear to be
- the wireless modules used.
"163QG-HCE6" may be the last characters of the Samsung RAM P/N..
- which would identify as a probable K4T51163QG-HCE6 (64MB).
The IP address varies upon the mode of the unit.
- AP Mode: 192.168.1.2
- Client Mode: 192.168.1.10