See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Wireless ADSL gateway
- "45-401-000503" is silkscreened on the board (Rev1).
- "45-401-000681" is silkscreened on the board (Rev2).
There are (at least) two versions of the board:
- Rev1: the WIFI module is connected to a mini-PCI slot, with TI chips.
- Rev2: the WIFI module is integrated into the main PCB, with Infineon chips.
The ZyXEL P-660HW-D1 was an ADSL2+ wireless router widely
- distributed by some ISPs like Telefónica (white enclosure).
The PSU adapters used by the ZyXEL original (black enclosure) and
- the one distributed by Telefónica (white enclosure) are different:
- ZyXEL (black enclosure): 12V AC 1A
- Telefónica (white enclosure): 16V AC 1A
If you wanted to use a PSU with lower voltages than the original,
- then a modification at the circuit with the voltage comparator IC (AS/LM393) should
- be done, otherwise the CPU will keep in a reset state avoiding too boot the system.
- Desoldering the R177 resistor near the LM393 IC should work.
This way the R114 pullup resistor connected to the 74LV08 AND gate will (via another
- AND gate) permanently pull the CPU and memory flash chip out of reset.
Bootbase Version: V1.06 | 1/20/2006 9:44:11 RAM: Size = 16384 Kbytes DRAM POST: Testing: 16384K OK FLASH: AMD 16M *1 ZyNOS Version: V3.40(AGL.10) | 03/04/2013 14:53:06 Press any key to enter debug mode within 3 seconds. ... (Compressed) Version: P660HW-D1 ATU-R, start: b0084230 Length: 47ED60, Checksum: D636 Compressed Length: 107B0B, Checksum: DDE0 Copyright (c) 1994 - 2009 ZyXEL Communications Corp. initialize ch = 0, ethernet address: 00:13:49:ef:05:44 initialize ch = 1, ethernet address: 00:13:49:ef:05:44 Wan Channel init ........ done dsp load error0x00000000adslNdisInit: 10 Press ENTER to continue...