WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Wireless ADSL gateway
- "45-401-000503" is silkscreened on the board (Rev1).
- "45-401-000681" is silkscreened on the board (Rev2).
There are (at least) two versions of the board:
- Rev1: the WIFI module is connected to a mini-PCI slot, with TI chips.
- Rev2: the WIFI module is integrated into the main PCB, with Infineon chips.
The ZyXEL P-660HW-D1 was an ADSL2+ wireless router widely
- distributed by some ISPs like Telefónica (white enclosure).
The PSU adapters used by the ZyXEL original (black enclosure) and
- the one distributed by Telefónica (white enclosure) are different:
- ZyXEL (black enclosure): 12V AC 1A
- Telefónica (white enclosure): 16V AC 1A
If you wanted to use a PSU with lower voltages than the original,
- then a modification at the circuit with the voltage comparator IC (AS/LM393) should
- be done, otherwise the CPU will keep in a reset state avoiding too boot the system.
- Desoldering the R177 resistor near the LM393 IC should work.
This way the R114 pullup resistor connected to the 74LV08 AND gate will (via another
- AND gate) permanently pull the CPU and memory flash chip out of reset.
Bootbase Version: V1.06 | 1/20/2006 9:44:11 RAM: Size = 16384 Kbytes DRAM POST: Testing: 16384K OK FLASH: AMD 16M *1 ZyNOS Version: V3.40(AGL.10) | 03/04/2013 14:53:06 Press any key to enter debug mode within 3 seconds. ... (Compressed) Version: P660HW-D1 ATU-R, start: b0084230 Length: 47ED60, Checksum: D636 Compressed Length: 107B0B, Checksum: DDE0 Copyright (c) 1994 - 2009 ZyXEL Communications Corp. initialize ch = 0, ethernet address: 00:13:49:ef:05:44 initialize ch = 1, ethernet address: 00:13:49:ef:05:44 Wan Channel init ........ done dsp load error0x00000000adslNdisInit: 10 Press ENTER to continue...