See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 HD Media Router
Notes device as having 2 USB ports, none specified as 3.0 or 2.0
- Upright design like the ZyXEL NBG5715
- FC:F5:28 OUIs shown
Per its FCC photos, this device is using the following...
- "7016A068100g V-1.00" is silkscreened on the main board.
- This is a Senao manufactured device.
- The Macronix Flash appears to be a 16 MB MX25L128<....>EMI-10G
- A Qualcomm Atheros QCA9558-AT4A @720MHz WiSoC
- w/ 3x Microchip (SST) SST12LP15B 2.4GHz High-Power Amp
- A Senao PCE4550AH Mini PCIe wireless module using QCA9880
- "PCE4550AH-0.10 LFP" is silkscreened on the board above the U.FL jacks.
- The card is using three Skyworks SE5003L1 802.11ac WLAN Power Amp
- See also Senao PCE4553AH - 3T3R 802.11an/ac QCA9880-BR4A (v2)
- + Skyworks 5003L1 (5GHz)
Per the FCC manual...
- An OUI of FC:F5:28 (ZyXEL) is shown on the status screen.
- The shown sample SSIDs used follow the format of ZyXELXXXXXX
- The 5GHz SSID is shown to have the last 6 digits of MAC of used
- by the 2.4GHz SSID incremented by one.
A C2PC made 2014-02-25 indicates that the serial flash was downgraded to
- a 4MB chip and the NAND flash was downgraded to a 128MB (1Gbit) chip
- (H27U1G8F2BTR as shown in the internal photos).
It isn't known which devices this applies to, but newer NBG6716s or
- derivative models may indeed have reduced flash storage..
Probable used PSU(s)
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a
- DVE DSA-24PFD-15 FUS 120200.
|DVE DSA-24PFD-15 FUS 120200 (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A|
| Input connector: unknown|
Style: small, horiz. Manuf. in: China Eff. level: 5
|Output: 12 VDC, 2 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??