See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 HD Media Router
This device has an upright design like the ZyXEL NBG5715.
- FC:F5:28 OUIs shown
Per its FCC photos, this device is using the following...
- "7016A068100g V-1.00" is silkscreened on the main board.
- This is a Senao board code, indicating this is a Senao manufactured device.
- The Macronix Flash appears to be a 16 MB MX25L128<....>EMI-10G
- A Qualcomm Atheros QCA9558-AT4A @720MHz WiSoC
- w/ 3x Microchip (SST) SST12LP15B 2.4GHz High-Power Amp
- "PCE4550AH-0.10 LFP" is silkscreened on the board above the U.FL jacks. The text indicates the module is a Senao PCE4553AH.
- The card is using three Skyworks SE5003L1 802.11ac WLAN PAs
Per the FCC manual...
- An OUI of FC:F5:28 (ZyXEL) is shown on the status screen.
- The shown sample SSIDs used follow the format of ZyXELXXXXXX
- The 5GHz SSID is shown to have the last 6 digits of MAC of used by the 2.4GHz SSID incremented by one.
A C2PC made 2014-02-25 indicates that the serial flash was downgraded to a 4MB chip and the NAND flash was downgraded to a 128MB (1Gbit) chip (H27U1G8F2BTR as shown in the internal photos).
It isn't known which devices this applies to, but newer NBG6716s or derivative models may indeed have reduced flash storage..
Probable used PSU(s)
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a DVE DSA-24PFD-15 FUS 120200.
|DVE DSA-24PFD-15 FUS 120200 (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A|
| Input connector: unknown|
Style: small, horiz. Manuf. in: China Eff. level: 5
|Output: 12 VDC, 2 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??