See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
The ZyXEL logo, "45-401-000728", and "Made in Taiwan" is silkscreened
- on the board in the FCC photos.
Some (/ all?) production boards are made in China, and note it as such.
- The FCC label states the default SSID is ZyXEL.
- ZyXEL NBG334W EE (AR2317) on the DD-WRT forums (w/ board shot)
- This device is using Atheros AR2317 (AR2317-AC1A)
- Boot log indicates stock usage of Bootbase bootloader and ZyNOS
Probable used PSU(s)
Two power supplies are shown in the FCC photos - one for AC models
- (may be more common, if not exclusively such) and one for DC models.
|OEM AA-121A (30-112-122204B) (more)|
|Input: 120 VAC ~ 60 Hz, ? A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: large, vertical Manuf. in: China
|Output: 12 VAC, 1 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??