upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Quantenna chipsets with specifications, see Quantenna.
Dual-Band Wireless AC/N Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
The Quantenna CPU ID is not legible in the FCC photos but it's probably a QT3860BC.
Labeled with Cincinnati Bell branding. May eventually appear on the equipment page.
- May be used for Fioptics Internet service.
The FCC EUT's label indicates this device was probably manufactured, assembled, or at least involving Pegatron in some fashion.
- ZyXEL EMG6765-Q10A - AC2200 Gigabit Ethernet MoCA Gateway
- ZyXEL EMG3426-Q10A - AC2200 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- is the same product (ZyXEL EMG6765-Q10A) without MoCA
- ZyXEL EMG3425-Q10A - AC2200 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL EMG3415-B10A - AC2100 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL EMG2926-Q10A - Wireless AC Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL EMG2306-R10A - Wireless N300 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL EMG1302-R10A - Wireless N300 4-port Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL AMG1202-T10A - Wireless NADSL2+ 4-port Ethernet Gateway
- ZyXEL AMG1202-T10B - Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-port Gateway
- ZyXEL AMG1302-T10A - Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-port Gateway