See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
"2011500133" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This, plus the testing company (AUDIX), power adapter brand (Vasata)
- seems to indicate the manufacturer of the device is TP-LINK / Proware.
The FCC test report indicates the FCC ID I88AMG1202T10B covers the..
- ZyXEL AMG1202-T10B
- ZyXEL AMG1202-T30B
- ZyXEL P-660HN-T1A v2 - FCC ID: I88P660HNT1AV2 (01/02/2013)
- ZyXEL P-660HN-T3A v2
- ZyXEL P-1302-T10B
.. and three variants are specified with differing antenna configurations
- (though it is not specified which models correspond to each type)...
- Type 1: White case + Integral (PIFA) antenna, M/N: XI1015ND000, 1.5dBi gain
- Type 2: White case + Dipole antenna (RP-SMA), M/N: AN2400-1922RS, 5dBi gain
- Type 3: Black case + Dipole antenna (RP-SMA), M/N: AN2400-1922RS, 5dBi gain
Per the FCC EUT's label shot (+ usage in the FCC sample manual), this device
- will use a FC:F5:28 OUI. I am going to assume this is not completely wrong.
- The label seems to indicate a default SSID format of ZyXELXXXXXX is used.
Default settings are per the FCC manual.