See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Zoom X4 ADSL Router, Model 5551A
- Zoom X4 ADSL Router BRIDGE MODE
1. Open your web browser and go to
http://10.0.0.2/. Log in using admin as the username and zoomadsl as the password. You will be presented with the Basic Setup page. Completely ignore all settings on the Basic Setup page.
2. Click on Advanced Setup at the top of the page.
Then locate and click on WAN Configuration.
3. Change the Encapsulation to 1483 Bridged IP LLC. Set the VPI to 8 and set the VCI to 35. Also change the Bridge setting to Enabled. Then click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
4. Click on Advanced Setup at the top of the page.
Then locate and click on DHCP.
5. Change DHCP Mode to None. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.