See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ZTE ZXDSL 931WII V1
- Providing 4x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface
- Supporting Bridge and Router mode
- High reliability, simple operation and low power consumption
- ITU-T G.992.1/ G.992.3/ G.992.5 ADSL/ADSL2/ADS2+
- ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard
This device have many good functions, such as 802,1q, L2 management switch
- and VDSL2 support up to 100Mbit/s downstream to 60Mbit/s Upstream.
- Device based on broadcom BCM6368 V3.1 chip.
|64 MiB||4 MiB||4 x 100|| Broadcom
- How to connect to the Serial Port of this specific device.
The ZTE ZXDSL 931WII has four buttons. They are Power ON/OFF,WPS,Reset and WLAN ON/OFF.
Opening the case - Main PCB