See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Router
"ZBT-WE1326 V02" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
A Family Models Letter at the FCC claims that the following model names all use the same circuit and RF module.
- ZBT-WE1326, ZBT-WE1026-5G,ZBT-WE3526, ZBT-WE826-Q, ZBT-APG521,
- ZBT-APG721, ZBT-WE4626, ZBT-APG621, ZBT-WE4726, ZBT-WD223
- CPU: MediaTek MT7621AT @880MHz Dual Core
- Flash: SPI 16MB (max 32MB)/NAND (no populated)
- RAM: DDR3 512MB (max 512MB)
- ♦ Support 802.11abgn/ac network protocol (2.4/5 GHz)
- max transmission rate could be 1200Mbps (300+867 Mbps)
- ♦ 5x 10/100/1000Mbps (Auto MDI/MDIX), support 802.3u protocol,
- ♦ 1x USB 2.0 ports, 1x Micro SD Card Slot, 1x SIM Card Slot
- ♦ Supports 3G/4G (an option, w/o Mini PCIe 3G/4G module),
- ♦ 802.11ac dual band (an option, w/o Mini PCIe 5GHz module)
Note: There are NO HEATSINKS installed by default,
- PCB photo with heatsinks below is a MODDED state.