See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
WikiDevi:Tomato/NAS and Optware done easy
1. Install Virtualbox (FREE) in your computer and install Ubuntu (FREE) inside Virtualbox.
2. Open "Terminal" program in Ubuntu.
3. Type "telnet 192.168.1.1 (or whatever your router's ip address).
4. Type your id for the router, enter
5. Type your password for your router, enter
5---FOLLOW THE ABOVE LINK!---
That's all you need.
No more hundreds of lines of codings, researching, etc.
Just a few lines and you are there from formatting to installing.