note: updated server, all traffic is currently redirected to HTTPS, LMK if there are any issues..
Western Digital My Net N900
Regarding third party firmware support, OpenWRT on Ubicom Chipsets on the openwrt-devel ML (w/ link to GitHub repo) + Ubicom's (since pulled) previous source code release to OpenWrt may be of interest.
OEM Alpha Networks
- One of the wireless modules is a WMC-N02 (8WMCN02..2A1G)
Two Atheros AR8327N switches are be onboard providing the device with 7 LAN ports. The a/n wireless module is assumed to use AR9380.
- WD Wants To Sell You Routers - SmallNetBuilder
- $179.99 MSRP
- Inside Story: Apple AirPort Express 2012 and WD My Net N900 - WD My Net N900 - SmallNetBuilder
- "802.11a/b/g/n DBDC 3x3 GE Router" and "REV-A1" is silkscreened on the top of the board.
- "8WRGND15.2A1G" is silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
FCC manual shows the device with an SSID of WesternDigital. WiGLE shows one observation of this SSID with an 00:90:A9 OUI (observed Feb 2012). The My Net N600 and N750 devices FCC manuals showed SSIDs of WesternDigital-XX and WesternDigital-XX_5G.