See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Infineon (Lantiq) chipsets with specifications, see Infineon.
Verizon Westell 9100
"3052-009680" is silkscreened on the main board. Askey is the presumed manufacturer.
- A typical Askey MAC label (same font / format) is also affixed to the board.
- "3017-000660" is silkscreened on the wireless module.
- It is presumed to be an Askey WLL3090.
There are two Marvell 88E6065 Switch chips on the board.
- The device uses two Entropic Communications EN2210
- for the coaxial (MoCA) connections.
- Terrible quality pictures are available here.