Westell A90-7501 15-07
FCC approval date: 21 December 2007
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 1 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Broadcom BCM6359
FLA1: 8 MiB8,388,608 B
0.00781 GiB (Samsung K8P3215UQB x 2)
RAM1: 32 MiB33,554,432 B
0.0313 GiB (EtronTech EM6AA160TS-5G)
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM4318E
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bg
WI1 antenna connector: none
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM6359
Switch: Broadcom BCM5325E
LAN speed: 10/100
LAN ports: 4
WAN ports: 1
Default SSID: 08FXxxxxxxxx, VZHRXXXXXX
Default IP address: 192.168.200.1
Default login user: admin
Default login password: password
admin:password credentials used by 290 additional devices
of which 0 are Westell devices
For a list of all currently documented Broadcom
chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom
Verizon Westell 7501
AKA the router that Verizon sold for like ten bucks shipped next-day free.
On the DD-WRT forums
- The default SSID is the serial number. A sample serial number is 08FX08012314
- (08FXxxxxxx is one likely pattern, some devices may use other variants).
- The devices also broadcast a hidden SSID by default. One such sample SSID is VZHR012314
- (it simply appears to be VZHR followed by the last 6 digits of the serial number).
- Pressing the WPS button on the top of the unit will unmask the SSID temporarily.
The power adapter included with the device is a
- Westell MT12-4120100-A1 (12V/1A).
- board scans