See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Freescale (NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
US DECT BASE UNIT
- VZ1 Handset (OpenPeak Inc.)
- This was targeted for FiOS use at one point..
- but it is unknown if it was even rolled out
This device is using a Winbond W93560DG DECT baseband chip.
It appears to be using a Murata / Sychip (or some other vendor) WiFi module.
- The power adapter shown in the FCC photos is a Ktec KSAH0500500T1M3
- 100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 1.2A -> 5VDC, 5.0A