See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
SkyLink SL-R7205 (XDX-RN502J)
"XDX-RN502J V2.0" and "1022" is silkscreened on the board.
Shares the same board ID as the DealExtreme 92141
- aka Bococom TH-R300W, Aceex NR22
This is similar to text on the Winstars WS-WR511N1 and they
- likely share the same manufacturer (if not Winstars).
The manufacturer of this device appears to be widemac :
- Widemac SL-R720x (XDX-RN502J) - SkyLink SL-R7205 (XDX-RN502J)
- Widemac SL-R7206 (XDX-RN502R) - SkyLink SL-R7206 (XDX-RN502R)
- Widemac SL-R6801 (XDX-RN502H) - Bococom TH-R300N