See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi AP Outdoor+ (UAP-Outdoor+)
Outdoor 802.11n Access Point
The Ubiquiti Networks logo, "R2_HSR", and a PLOTECH tag
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The FCC QSG specifies the following...
- The dimensions of the device are 205 mm x 83 mm x 37 mm.
- The weight of the device is 250 g0.25 kg.
The PoE injector shown in the FCC photos is an Ubiquiti branded GP-B480-050.
- This device is using UBNT's airPRISM tech (active RF filtering)
- This device is assumed to be using an Atheros AR724x SoC.