See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
The FCC test report indicates that the following models are covered by the FCC ID used in this entry.
- DVW323 - with VoIP and MoCA (optional battery)
- appears to be board model U10C072.11
- DDW364 - without VoIP, with MoCA
- appears to be board model U10C071.10
- DVW328 - with VoIP, without MoCA (optional battery)
- appears to be board model U10C081.81
- DDW366 - without VoIP and MoCA
- appears to be board model U10C082.80
Per the FCC photos, this device is using...
- a Broadcom BCM3383 (BCM3383GKFEBG) Cable Modem SoC
- two Broadcom BCM4331 (BCM4331KMLG) Wi-Fi radios
- w/ 3x Skyworks (SiGe) SE5005L (5005L) 5GHz Power Amplifier ICs for the 5GHz radio
- w/ 3x Skyworks (SiGe) SE2604L (2604L) 2.4GHz Power Amplifier ICs for the 2.4GHz radio
- an Entropic Communications EN2710 (EN2710-LG2) MoCA 2.0 controller w/ accompanying EN1410K4
- a SMP SMPCM10 modular Li-ion battery (7.4VDC, 2.4Ahr 18.87Wh)
- an integrated Chicony Electronics power supply (checkboxes for N026R001L and N035R001L appear to be silkscreened on the PSU board)
The FCC sample sample indicates the default SSID patterns for this model is DVW323BXX and DVW323BXX-5G (with XX being the last two digits of the Cable RF MAC Address).
- The default SSID patterns for the other device seem to be...
- DDW364: DDW364XX and DDW364XX-5G
- DDW366: DDW366.XXXXXX-2.4G and DDW366.XXXXXX-5G (XXXXXX = last 6 digits of the Wi-Fi MAC)
- DVW328: DVW328.XXXXXX-2.4G and DVW328.XXXXXX-5G (XXXXXX = last 6 digits of the Wi-Fi MAC)