See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
802.11bgn Wireless LAN Module
Per the FCC docs, this module is using BCM43362KUBG.
- USI WM-N-BM-14 - Smart Wi-Fi/IoT Module
- Chipset: BCM43362 (Cortex-M3) + STM32F205
- WLAN: 802.11bgn 1x1 (2.4GHz) w/ printed antenna
The following coveredmodels are specified in the test report...
- WM-N-BM-11 - with MFI Auth IC
- WM-N-BM-14 - without MFI Auth IC
- WM-N-BM-14A without MFI Auth IC and with Ayla logo