See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
For a list of all currently documented Marvell chipsets with specifications, see Marvell.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
Open-source SOHO Network Router
Specifications, per their product page...
- There are two variants of the Omnia - one with 1GiB and another with 2GiB RAM
- 3x MiniPCIe (1x MiniPCIe/mSATA)
Wireless modules used are per the below image, the one shown on Wikipedia.
- ARMADA 385 SoC (88F6820)
- Power specifications are per LEDE's HWDATA
- RAM: SK hynix H5TC4G63CFR or Micron MT41K256M16HA
Wikipedia images (from Lklundin, CC-BY-SA 4.0)
Wireless module compatibility
Some wireless modules, do not currently seem to play nice with the Omnia - they are simply not detected at all.
Tested as non-recognized (possibly non-working)
- Atheros AR5BXB6 (AR5424 [abg]) ref. design
- Atheros AR5BHB63 (AR2425 [bg]) ref. design
- unknown module, IBM FRU 43Y6511
- Atheros AR5B91 (AR9281 [bgn, 1x2], half+full) ref. design
- Atheros AR5BXB92 (AR9280 [abgn, 2x2], full-size) ref. design
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
Tested as recognized (possibly working)
- Atheros AR5B95 (AR9285 [bgn, 1x1]) ref. design
- Atheros AR5B97 (AR9287 [bgn, 2x2]) ref. design
- Compex WLE200N2, literally included with the unit
- Atheros AR5B22 (AR9462 [abgn, 2x2]) ref. design
- Atheros AR5BHB116 (AR9382 [abgn, 2x2]) ref. design
- MikroTik R11e-2HnD (AR9582 [bgn, 2x2])
- MikroTik R11e-5HnD (AR9582 [an, 2x2])
- Compex WLE900VX (QCA9880v2 [abgn+ac, 3x3]), literally included with the unit
- Intel WiFi Link 5100 (abgn, full size)
- Intel WiFi Link 5300 (full size)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 (622ANHMW)
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- Lite-On WCBN607RH-H1 (HP) (RT3592, [abgn, 2x2])