See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Thecus NAS N2100
Intel XScale.For a list of all currently documented Intel XScale SoC's with specifications, see
RAM is via DDR DIMM socket which can be upgraded to a 512MB DIMM.
- Thecus N2100: @600MHz IOP CPU, 2x SATA, DDR RAM, 3x USB 2.0, 2x GbE LAN, miniPCI.
- IO-Data GLAN Tank: @400MHz IOP CPU, 2x IDE, 128MB RAM, 4x USB 2.0, 1x GbE LAN.
- Other devices from IO-Data: HDL-Gxxx, HDL-GWxxx, and HDL-GZxxx series, are very similar.
- Intel SS4000-E: @400MHz IOP CPU, 4x SATA, 256MB RAM (exp.), 2x USB 2.0, 2x GbE LAN.
- Intel (Baxter Creek) SS4000-E design by Lanner, NAS appliances NS04-4100 and NS04-4110.
- Intel Entry Storage System SS4000-E - 4-bay NAS
- CPU: Intel XScale 80219 @400MHz