See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Home Network Gateway
PCB has model number: Telsey TP460B2F
- The BCM54616S is wired to an SFP for FTTH, with an unpopulated
- footprint for magnetics and a RJ45 (which would allow gigabit?)
- The BCM54610 is wired to the 1x WAN (GbE) port connector,
- 4x LAN ports are wired to SoC Broadcom BCM6369KPBG
These were used for 100Mbps FTTH service as a PON _only_ (wifi
- and usb were disabled) by Gagnaveita Reykjavik in Iceland
They seem to have been used by Actibox in Norway,
- and Amis in Slovenia as well
On an Icelandic box, the outside sticker declares the box to
- be a CPL7, rather than the CPVL7.
CPVL7 is used on all internal firmware text, bootloader options,
- and is the name used on overseas versions.
Serial console (115200, 8n1) is available, but requires both
- adding and removing solder jumpers.
- Some more images at https://imgur.com/a/IqN8Gvz