upgraded mediawiki, some stuff is probably not working properly - lmk if there are any issues
The FCC external photos indicate that this cable modem is used with Comcast's Xfinity service.
Per the FCC internal photos...
- the SoC used is a BCM3383ZKFEBG (BCM3383 / BCM3383Z)
- the GbE Switch is a BCM53124SKMMLG (BCM53124 / BCM53124S)
- the RAM appears to be a Micron 2DGI2 D9MNJ (B887).
- The battery shown in the FCC external photos is a Getac BP-B210N-21/2600 S (Li-ion, 7.4V 2600mAh, 19.24Wh).
- 1.2A rated, ~8 Watts or 14 VA at the wall synced with WiFi on, no traffic.
- According to Comcast Help and Support:
- A new battery may be purchased for $35.00 plus taxes and a $5.95 shipping fee.
- Existing customers are eligible to purchase a new battery, which will be sent
- to your Comcast service address and will arrive in about 7-10 business days.
- If you would like to order a battery, please call us at 1-888-972-1261.
- If you are a Comcast Business Voice customer, please call 1-800-391-3000
- for details about the Comcast Business Voice battery replacement program.
The FCC label shows the default SSID pattern is HOME-XXXX, which should be the usual Comcast modem-router default SSID.
Default settings are from Comcast's customer support page.
- This device has a built-in Mongoose HTTP web server running on port 8080 (http://10.0.0.1:8080), that presents
- a graph and a UI allowing you to interact with the chips spectrum analyzer. Only Safari and Chrome are supported.
- The setup Wizard seems to have a problem with <space> characters in a WPA2 PSK AES wi-fi password.