See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Talk:TCL T1 (SL-WR802J)
Omega, what seems to be the problem with this link?
It contains informative pictures and review of the various firmwares available for this device.
It is relevant to this page.
- Padavan (Asus FW), sfstudio (Wive-NG) and McMCC (NDMS)
- against the use of their firmware for foreign products.
- RMerlin (Asus FW) also supports their opinion about the
- actions of pirates who violate license GPL with source.
I don't see any violations of GPL there. Probably some violation of vendors copyrighted work by using firmwares, at the same time no firmware modification were made. Firmwares wasn't extracted from routers and was downloaded from public available links from official websites.
- I don't see a problem with linking to this page. Wikidevi is a database of computer hardware, and this link contains relevant information about this device, including internal pictures of the PCB. That's a good enough reason to link to it.