See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Talk:Amazon Echo Spot (VN94DQ)
It's not clear if this is related to Sling Television or not. Other suspicious Digital Media Receiver devices from unknown LLCs with yahoo/gmail email addresses hit the FCC on the same day with very similar looking entries by Sporton. Amazon has been known to use random LLCs for registering its products with the FCC. These may be the anticipated 2017 Amazon Fire TV models. Preorders opened for the new Amazon Fire TV with 4k UHD on the same day but that may be a coincidence.
- Edit* A press release on 9/27/2017 at various sources suggests that these are probably new Echo devices instead of Fire TV.
- 2x2:2 abgn+ac, Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE - Label on base is a circular shape with oval cutout.
- 2x2:2 abgn, Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE - Label on base is a circular shape.
- 2x2:2 abgn+ac, Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE, Zigbee - Label on base is a circular shape.
- 2x2:2 abgn+ac, Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE
- Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE - Label on base is a circular shape.
- On 10/16/2017, Amazon Fulfillment Services registered a "Wireless push button device" (UUU-4612) that is probably the Echo Button. The FCC label closely resembles the underside of the Echo Button visible in this COMPUTER BILD TV video on youtube. This video shows an oval cutout at the base of the Echo Spot which matches the cutout on the label for the VN94DQ. I edited my previous comment above. --Dave (talk) 15:01, 16 October 2017 (EDT)