See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TRENDnet TEW-812DRU v1
AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router
The FCC docs specify that this FCC ID is also used for the TEW-800MB
- (AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge).
The TEW-800MB is also specified as an additional model in the FCC filing
- for the TEW-811DRU as the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge.
Per the FCC photos...
- "WRT-C80B" and "Rev. UB" appears to be silkscreened on the main board.
- BCM4360 is the 5GHz Wi-Fi IC.
- It is using three SE5003L1 / 5003L1 power amplfiier ICs
- The Mini PCIe wireless module (2.4GHz radio) is using BCM4331
- (and would appear to be dual-band capable).
- It is using three SE2594L Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN FEMs.
The default SSID pattern for the 2.4GHz band may be TRENDnet812XXXX
- (where XXXX appears to be a random 4-digit number).
- "0500-2531801000" and "Rev:1.0" is silkscreened on the main board.
- A sticker with "081R-WRTC80BN00 R05" (probably) and some other
- stuff is affixed to the LAN port casing, D8:EB:97 OUI.
- Default SSID formats of TRENDnet812XXXX and TRENDnet812acXXXX
- (XXXX being a 4 digit number pre-set per router)