See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
N300 Wireless Gigabit Router
"WRGN80" and "WRG-N80" is silkscreened on the top of the board in the FCC photos.
- "8WRGN80..0A1G" is silkscreened on the bottom of the board.
Per the FCC test report, this device is using a MediaTek MT7620 series WiSoC.
- There is an additional (and unpopulated) space for a 5GHz radio on the board.
Default settings are per the FCC manual and example label - they may be inaccurate.
- TRENDnet TEW-733GR N300 Wireless Router
- 802.11n 300Mbps Wireless (TEW-733GR)
- Hardware Interface
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- Input: 100~240VAC, 50~60 Hz, 0.4 A
- Output: 12VDC, 1 A
- Consumption: 10 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 45 x 118 x 164 mm