See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
High Power 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
The FCC ID printed on the label is probably XU8TEW646UBH.
- The FCC ID of the OEM parent product is SCD030021.
Device is a LanReady WUB1902H5.
- Only one device is indicated in the driver file to be a TRENDnet device
- (USB\VID_20F4&PID_646B/20f4:646b) and the description jives with the long
- description of this device ("High Power 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter")..
- this ID is thus assumed to be 20f4:646b.