See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TP-LINK TL-WR941ND v4.x
300Mbps Wireless N Router
The FCC ID is not valid. Additionally, there is a new FCC filing under ID: TE7WR940N
- (IC ID: 8853A-WR940N) for this same model (but perhaps not the same version).
The device is the same as the TP-LINK TL-WR940N v1.x (plus the antenna
- configuration, N = integral antennas, ND = removable antennas).
The device uses an Atheros AR7240 (AR7240-AH1A) for the CPU and an AR9283.
- While the device does have 3 antennas, it only has 2T2R capability (the left
- and middle antennas appear to be used in a switched diversity configuration).
The default SSID is TP-LINK_XXXXXX where XXXXXX
- is the last three octets of the WLAN MAC address.