See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
TP-LINK TL-WR940N v4.x
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
450Mbps Wireless N Router
The TP-Link WR940N is identical to the TL-WR941ND (detachable) except that
- the antennas are not detachable and the hardware version is different.
(N - fixed (integral) antennas, ND - removable antennas)
- TP-LINK TL-WR940N v1.x - TP-LINK TL-WR941ND v4.x
- TP-LINK TL-WR940N v2.x - TP-LINK TL-WR941ND v5.x
- TP-LINK TL-WR940N v3.x - TP-LINK TL-WR941ND v6.x
There is no WR941ND-equivalent for v4, yet.
- 3x 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- The only difference between v3 and v4 is a more economic board layout
- in v4 (smaller, different power supply) and an incompatible bootloader
- (both U-Boot-Mods). The major hardware components are identical.
See also: TP-LINK TL-WR940N