See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TP-LINK TL-WR841N v13.x
MediaTek.For a list of all currently documented MediaTek chipsets with specifications, see
ramips: add initial support for TP-LINK TL-WR840N v4
- SoC: MediaTek MT7628NN (580MHz)
- RAM: 64 MiB (Winbond W9751G6JB-25)
- Flash: 8 MiB (GigaDevice GD25Q64CSIG)
- LAN: 4x 100M, WAN: 1x 100M
A firmware update TL-WR841N(EU)_V13_170622 from 07/07/17
Add New features/enhancement:
1. Add Access Point/Repeater/WISP mode.
2. Add IPTV function.
3. Add auto reboot function.
300Mbps Wireless N Router
"2050500850" and "1642" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- "TL-WR841N(TPD) Ver:13.0" is silkscreened on the sticker.
- Note: TL-WR840N v4 have 5 leds: power, wifi, lan (one led for all ports), wan, lock(wps).
- TL-WR841N v13 have 8 leds: power, wifi, lan4, lan3, lan2, lan1, wan, lock(wps).
- Gallery (public domain)