See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TP-LINK TL-WR841ND v8.x
300Mbps Wireless N Router
"1110212841-8.0" and "Rev:1.0sp2" is silkscreened on the board
- in the FCC photos (OEM: Proware).
Per the manual, the default SSID pattern is TP-LINK_XXXXXX
- (last three octets of the BSSID, presumably upper case hex letters).
- The China only version appears to have 2MB Flash and 16MB RAM.
- The router appears to be sold under the Fastcom brand as the FW300R v3..
- and under the Mercury brand as the MW300R.