See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND v1.x
Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit Router
The TP-LINK logo, "11N Wireless Giga Router", and "REV: 1.0"
- is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
The default SSID is probably TP-LINK_XXXXXX where XXXXXX
- are the last three octets of the router WLAN MAC.
There are multiple v1 revisions of this device.
The power supply shown for the device in the FCC photos is a
- Leader Electronics MU18-2120150-A1
- (100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz, 0.6A -> 12VDC, 1.5A).
- .. though, powering the device with voltage up to 15V
- may be fine w/ the 12V -> 3.3V regulator on-board.
- The CANYON CNP-WF514N3A is a TL-WR1043ND v1 (or equiv. OEM model).
- TP-Link TL-WR1043ND v1.8 - "2050500098" rev:1.1 (dump)
- CPU: Atheros AR9132-BC1E
- Flash: Spansion FL064PIF
- RAM: Winbond W9425G6JH-5