See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Realtek.For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see
300Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter
"2052500384" and "Rev:1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- rtl8192cu may not be working properly with this device at the moment
- Note: the patch adding USB ID is targeted for inclusion in kernel 3.11,
- Realtek's vendor driver may be the only option ATM
- Note 2: Vendor's driver does not work either -
- - one report indicates a lack of MIMO support.
- On 2.10.2014 the device still has no working driver: issue on github.