See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
"2050500231 Rev:1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- This would seem to indicate that this device shares the same board
- with some models of the TP-LINK TL-WDR4300.
"2050500272 Rev:1.3" would appear to be silkscreened on WDR3600
- (v1.4/v1.5 boards) and perhaps some/all v1.2 boards (??).
RAM and Flash may vary: 2x W9751G6KB-25 and W25Q64FVSIG is used on some units.
The power adapter shown in the FCC photos for the (US sold, obv.) device is a
- HuntKey HKA01812015-2K (100-240VAC ~50/60Hz, 0.5A -> 12VDC, 1.5A)
The coaxial power connector on the device would appear to be an EIAJ-04.
Firmware project forum posts / wiki pages
- The v1.1 unit shown has "2050500231 Rev:1.0" silkscreened on the board.
- ASIN: B008QBAXI4