so yeah, the site has basically been down for a month. it's back up now.
Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
"2052500306 Rev:1.0" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- Subsystems in the driver include 168c:3112 (seems to be the SS used),
- 168c:3113, 168c:3114, and 168c:3116.
- PCI data base: 168c:0030, SS: 10cf:16a8
- Chip Number: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_16A810CF&REV_01
- Chip Description: TP-LINK 450Mbps Wireless N Adapter
- Notes: Support page