For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
FCC approval date: 09 November 2016
(Est.) initial retail price (in USD): $150
Country of manuf.: China
Type: enterprise access point
Power: 12 VDC, 2.5 A
Power over Ethernet (PoE) tag: 802.3at, standard
)FLA1: 32 MiB
W25Q256FVFG)RAM1: 256 MiB
Expansion IFs: none specified
WI1 chip1: Broadcom BCM43520
WI1 802dot11 protocols: an+ac
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: U.FL
WI2 chip1: Broadcom BCM43520
WI2 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI2 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI2 antenna connector: U.FL
ETH chip1: Broadcom BCM53015A1
LAN speed: 10/100/1000
LAN ports: 1
802dot11 OUI: none specified
- • 867Mbps - 2SS 5GHz 802.11ac (80MHz chan.),
- • 300Mbps - 2SS 2.4GHz 802.11n (40MHz chan.) = 1200 Mbps class
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Product page • Support page
Despite claims of TurboQAM support on the product page,
- only 300Mbps is claimed for 2.4GHz 802.11n.
Chip IDs in the FCC photos are illegible so the BCM53015A1 CPU
- is just a guess based on what is in the similar EAP330 model.
The BCM43520 radios are a guess based on what is paired with
- this CPU in other 2x2 enterprise access points.