TP-LINK Archer C5 v1.x
Qualcomm Atheros.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- "2050500332" is silkscreened on the main board in the FCC photos.
- "2052500400" is silkscreened on the back of the wireless module.
- "2050500351" is silkscreened on the main board in the users photos.
- "The only difference between the C5 v1 and C7 v1 is the 5GHz maximum
- link rate is limited to 867Mbps on the C5 vs. 1300 Mbps on the C7.
- The 2.4 GHz radio link rate isn't capped, so it will link at 217/450Mbps
- (20/40MHz bandwidth) when used with a 3x3 2.4 GHz client."
- On ProfesionalReview (in Spanish, photos of board)
- The unit appears to be identical to the TP-LINK Archer C7 v2.x
- (Archer C5 V1.2 vs V2, internal photos Archer C7 v2)