upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
TP-LINK Archer C2 v1.x
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Product page
- Firmware Interface | Downloads | User Guide
- TP-LINK's GPL Code Center (w/ current source release)
Per TP-LINK's code tarball, this device to be using MT7620A + MT7610E.
- The source code is the same as for TP-LINK Archer C20i, the only
- difference in kernel configuration being the ethernet switch options.
"2050500428" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- The switch used seems to be RTL8367RD / RTL8367RB.
Probable used PSU(s)
The power supply shown in the FCC photos is a TP-LINK T120150-2B1.
|TP-LINK T120150-2B1 (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: medium, horiz. Manuf. in: China
|Output: 12 VDC, 1.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??