See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
T-Com Speedport W701V
Texas Instruments.For a list of all currently documented Texas Instruments chipsets with specifications, see
Speedport W 701V
- TNETD7200ZDW (AR7) CPU @211MHz
- 8MB Flash, 32MB RAM
- There is a DataMatrix code on the board
- (which appears to decode to 000012335426).
- On the GPL-Devices wiki
- YouTube video showing a board shot of the unit
- BoxMatrix Wiki page: FRITZ!Box w701v (EN)
- FritzBox Wiki page (archived): FRITZ!Box W701V (DE)
Per the manual, the default SSID is on the label.
- The device seems to use WPA-PSK (TKIP) by default.