See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Broadcom.For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see
Synology RT1900ac Wireless Router
- "08-04ETB0113", "ETB01E5" and "Rev:1.3" is silkscreened on the board.
- "08-04ETB0118", "ETB01L5" and "Rev:1.8" is silkscreened on the R1 board.
Per the FCC EUT's label, a 00:11:32 OUI is assumed to be used
- for at least some devices.
See also Synology RT2600ac..
- Synology RT1900ac Router Reviewed on SmallNetBuilder
- Synology Formally Announces Its Wireless Router on SmallNetBuilder
- CPU: Broadcom BCM58622 @1GHz Dual-Core (ARM Cortex A9)
- RAM: 256MB (DDR3), Flash: 4 GB (eMMC) + 1 MB (SPI [CFE])
- WLAN: 2x BCM43(4)60 radios, 3x external removable antennas
- LAN: GbE 1x WAN and 4x LAN ports (embedded GbE switch)
- USB/SD: 1x USB 3.0 port and SD card reader
- Processor: Broadcom BCM58622 (Dual Core @1GHz)
- Memory: 256MB (DDR3), Flash: 1MB, Storage: 4GB (eMMC)
- Switch: Broadcom BCM58622 (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Radio 2.4/5 GHz: 2x Broadcom BCM43460
- Synology RT1900AC on SNB forums
- Synology RT1900ac on Whirlpool forums
- Synology RT1900ac on HardwareZone forums
- Synology RT1900ac on Mobile01 forums