upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Synology DiskStation DS413
NXP) SoC's with specifications, see Freescale.For a list of all currently documented Freescale (
4-Bay Diskless Network Attached Storage (DS413)
- This is a 4-bay NAS.
- It would appear to have two USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port.
- "BD141L2 08-06BD14114 V1.4" is silkscreened on the board
- shown in the Akihabara News review linked below.
- CPU: Freescale P1022 @1GHz Dual Core
See also: List of NAS Devices
- also via archive.org (working picture gallery)
- Removable SODIMM for RAM Memory
- (ADATA AD3S1333B1G9-BM1G <?>)
Possible used PSU(s)
The power supply shown in the Akihabara News review
- is a PGB EA11001E-120.
|PGB EA11001E-120 (more)|
|Input: 100-240 VAC ~ 50-60 Hz, 2.5 A|
| Input connector: unknown|
Style: modular, brick Manuf. in: China
|Output: 12 VDC, 8.33 A|
|Output connector: 4-pin DIN|