See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 (PM-0530-BV)
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
Multi-Band GSM/EDGE/WCDMA Phone with WLAN, Bluetooth, ANT+ and RFID
The name of this entry is per the Blog of Mobile (JP).
- Specifications, per the site, follow... (Device Spec.)
- GPU: Adreno 330 @450MHz, RAM: 2GB @800MHz, OS: Android 4.2 based
- 6.4" TFT HD TriLuminos display (1920×1080 / FHD resolution)
- 2 MP front-facing camera, 8 MP rear-facing camera
- Supported networks
- UMTS HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII),
- 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) MHz
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz.
- Addl. capabilities: GPS (+ aGPS and GLONASS), NFC, Bluetooth, MHL,
- Screen mirroring, Throw, ANT+ PAN, Accelerometer, Magnetometer,
- Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Dimensions: 179.4 mm x 92.2 mm x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 212 g0.212 kg, IPX5/8 (Water-proof)* & IP5X (Dust-proof)
Per the FCC docs...
- The Wi-Fi Tx/Rx antenna and GPS antenna is located at the top of the unit (middle right).
- The 850/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE + UMTS FDD 2/4/5 Tx/Rx antenna is located at the bottom left edge of the unit.
- The diversity Rx antenna is located at the top left of the unit.
- The NFC antenna is located in the center of the top half of the unit.. and positioned closer to the right side.