See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Shenzhen Yifang Digital Technology M1010KP
- 10.1" form factor (capacitive screen)
- Uses Android 4.1
- Rockchip RK3066 based (dual-core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1.6GHz)
- 1GB DDR3
- has a microSD card slot (up to 32GB supported)
- has HDMI out
- has a Micro USB port
- has an accelerometer (G-sensor)
- has both front (0.3MP) and rear (2.0MP) facing cameras
"M1010_V1.1" and "2013.01.07" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
Additionally, per the FCC docs, the device...
- uses Toshiba NAND Flash
- has 4x Hynix RAM chips
- uses a Realtek based WiFi (RTL8188CUS/RTL8188CTV/RTL8188EUS) module
- the chip supports single-stream 802.11n
- uses a 12VDC 1.5A power adapter for charging (appears to use a barrel plug connector)
- is shown with two batteries in the device
Additional models of NXM1010KP, NX010HI8G, and NX010HI are specified in the FCC test report.