WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
- 220 devices (Manuf. tagged)
- A Taiwan based manufacturer which has made numerous popular products.
- Their marketed brand is EnGenius (220 total devices)
Senaos line of Ralink based routers are sold as Engenius/Senao but
are also rebranded (ODM and OEM) for a whole bunch of other vendors.
- Looking at Senaos circuit boards one can see that they are of high quality build and Senao has created
- a smart layout where they can use an RT3050 or a RT3052 SoC on the same type of circuit board.
- The header of the stock firmware tells us in the first 16 bytes which Senao basic model a router is based on:
00 00 00 00 00 00 02 05 00 00 00 05 31 32 33 00
byte 6 (0x02) tells the type of vendor where:
- 01 = OBM (Original Brand Manufacturer)
- 02 = ODM (Original Design Manufacturer)
- 03 = OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
byte 7 (0x05) is vendor identification where:
- 01 = EnGenius
- 02 = Sitecom (Europe)
- 03 = Hamlet (Italy)
- 04 = Rosewill (US)
- 05 = Corega (Japan)
- 06 = Amper (Spain)
- 07 = ZyXEL
- 08 = NetComm (Australia)
- 09 = MSI
- 0C = TRENDnet
- 0F = Encore (US/Mexico)
byte 11 is the board identifier:
- 01 = ESR-9750 (802.11n Router, Platform: RaLink 2880 SoC + 2860)
- 02 = ESR-9750A (802.11n Router, Platform: RaLink 2880 SoC + 2860 + RTL8366SR GbE)
- 03 = ESR-9750G (9750A with 32MB RAM)
- 04 = ECB-9500
- 05 = ESR-9750B (9750 with 32MB RAM)
- 06 = EOR-7550 (Dual-radio)
- 07 = ESR-9752 (3052, 16MB RAM, 4MB Flash)
- 08 = ESR-9753 (3050, 16MB RAM, 4MB Flash)
- 09 = ESR-7750
- 0A = ESR-7850 (Atheros 11n AP94/96 platform)
- 0B = EAP-3670
- 0C = ESR-9752A
- 0D = ESR-6650 (3G Router - 3050)
- 0E = ESR-6670 (3G Router - 3052)
- 0F = ESR-6670A (3G Router - 3050)
- 11 = ESR-9850 (3052, 32MB RAM, 4MB Flash, RTL8366RB GbE)
- 14 = EAP-9550
- 16 = ESR-9752B-SC (9752 with 32MB RAM)
- 17 = ETR-9350
- 18 = ERB-9250
- 19 = ESR-9753CR
- 21 = ETR-9330
- 22 = ETR-9360
- 23 = ESR-1221N2
- P/Ns starting with 7016A are frequently on their boards.
- Typical Senao format labels may affixed to them.
- "P/N: 5816Axxxxxxx" are printed on the stickers on the module.
- "7016A0251010" is silkscreened on the board.
- "P/N: 5816A0251010" are printed on the stickers.
- Senao NUB-3701 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter (EnGenius)
- Senao EUB-3701 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter • PPage
- Senao EUB-3701 EXT - 802.11b/g Wireless USB Adapter • PPage
- Senao EUB-600DM - Wi-Fi Module
- FCC ID: U2M-EUB600DM (2014-01-08)
- Senao NUB-350 - 802.11b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-IS30V313 (06/26/2004) ?? (Senao WUB-3014)
- Senao NUB-362 (EXT) - 802.11b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-UB36005001 (2005-10-26)
- Senao NUB-862 (EXT2) - 802.11a/b/g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
- FCC ID: NI3-UB86005001 (2005-10-25)
- Senao NUB-8301 - 802.11a/b/g Wireless USB Dongle
- FCC ID: NI3-UB83005001 (2005-09-30)
- Senao EUB9603 EXT - 802.11b/g/n Long Range Wireless Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-9603EXT (2009-11-20)
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9703EXT (2009-12-28)
- Senao EUB9706 - N300 Wireless USB Client Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-UB97008001 (2009-12-28) ??
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9700803 (2009-01-22) ??
- FCC ID: U2M-UB97000901 (2009-06-10) ??
- Senao EUB9707 - 802.11b/g/n Wireless Mini Adapter
- U2M-UB9700701 (2008-02-04) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- U2M-UB9700703 (2007-12-31) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- U2M-UB9700702 (2007-12-17) - Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
- Senao EUB9801 - N300 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
- FCC ID: U2M-UB9801 (2009-08-25)