See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
FCC docs indicate that this device is used with KDDI AU (Japan..).
Per the FCC test report, the device has the following capabilities...
- 850/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 850/1900 WCDMA/HSPA
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN (DTS/NII)
- Bluetooth (1x, EDR, LE)
Per the FCC SAR report...
- The device has a width of 79 mm and a height of 150 mm.
- The GPS antenna is located on the upper left (but not all the way at the top) of the phone.
- The WiFi/BT antenna is located at the top right corner of the phone.
- The 850/1900MHz antenna is located at the bottom right corner to the bottom middle of the phone.
- The NFC antenna is located in the battery.