See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
Samsung Galaxy Note III (SM-N9009)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9009 32GB 4G
Model information is per Blog of Mobile
Per the FCC test report, the device has the following capabilities...
- 850/1900 CDMA/EvDO Rev0/A, 800/1900 GSM/GPRS
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN (DTS/NII)
- Bluetooth (1x, EDR, LE), ANT+, NFC
Per the FCC SAR report...
- The device has a width of 79 mm and a height of 150 mm.
- The GPS + CDMA (Rx only) antenna is located on the top left corner of the phone.
- A GSM/GPRS 850/1900 MHz Tx/Rx antenna is located on the top right corner of the phone.
- The WiFi/BT antenna is located underneath of the above noted GSM/GPRS antenna.
- It is basically situated on the middle of the right edge of the phone.
- The 850/1900MHz CDMA/EvDO Tx/Rx antenna is located at
- the bottom left corner (extending to the middle) of the phone.
- The NFC antenna is located in the battery.
- Qualcomm MSM8974 - Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Samsung KLMBG4GEAC-B001 - 32GB NAND Flash
- Samsung K3QF7F70DM-QGCE - 3GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Qualcomm WTR1605L - GSM/CDMA/W-CDMA/LTE + GPS
- Qualcomm WCD9320 17500 - Audio Codec
- Qualcomm PM8841 - Power Management
- Qualcomm PM8941 - Power Management
- Broadcom BCM20794 - NFC Controller
- Broadcom BCM4339 - WLAN 802.11ac + BT 4.0
- Supports: GSM/HSPA/4G LTE
- Display: 5.7" (1920x1080) Super AMOLED
- S/W: 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm, 168g
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Multimedia: Full HD (1080p)