Samsung Galaxy Note III (SM-N900)
Per Googlery, this model is a Galaxy Note III.
Per the FCC test report, the device has the following capabilities...
- 850/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 850/1900 WCDMA/HSPA
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN (DTS/NII)
- Bluetooth (1x, EDR, LE), NFC, ANT+
Per the FCC SAR test report...
- The main antenna (850/1900MHz, GSM/UMTS) is located at the bottom of the unit.
- The sub antenna (850MHz, UMTS) is located at the top left of the unit.
- The GPS antenna (Rx only, obv.) is located at the top right of the unit.
- The BT/WiFi antenna is located at the top left of the unit, under the GPS antenna.
- CPU: 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 &
- quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model)
- Internal Memory: 32GB Flash, 3GB RAM
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Display: 5.7" (1080x1920) AMOLED
- Camera: 13MP, (4128x3096), LED flash