WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Samsung Galaxy Note III (SM-N900)
Per Googlery, this model is a Galaxy Note III.
Per the FCC test report, the device has the following capabilities...
- 850/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 850/1900 WCDMA/HSPA
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN (DTS/NII)
- Bluetooth (1x, EDR, LE), NFC, ANT+
Per the FCC SAR test report...
- The main antenna (850/1900MHz, GSM/UMTS) is located at the bottom of the unit.
- The sub antenna (850MHz, UMTS) is located at the top left of the unit.
- The GPS antenna (Rx only, obv.) is located at the top right of the unit.
- The BT/WiFi antenna is located at the top left of the unit, under the GPS antenna.
- CPU: 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 &
- Quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model)
- Internal Memory: 32GB Flash, 3GB RAM
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Display: 5.7" (1080x1920) AMOLED
- Camera: 13MP, (4128x3096), LED flash