See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
For a list of all currently documented Ralink chipsets with specifications, see Ralink.
Per the FCC photos...
- "P/N: 363300045452 REV 04" (this is almost certainly mostly wrong)
- appears to be silkscreened on the main board.
- "PN:382208100202-10" is silkscreened on the RT3883 module:
- WiSoC: Ralink RT3883 @500 MHz 3T3R (iNIC)
- RAM: EtronTech EM639165TS-6G (16MB)
- The Intel SoC is marked with..
- SLHCV (E1)
The Coaxial portion is using a MxL (MaxLinear) MXL261.
- The device may use a B8:9B:C9 (SMC Networks) OUI.
The default credentials in this entry are from the FCC manual
- and may not be fully accurate.
See also Hitron CGNV..